Tuesday 16 September 2014

Our tiny dragons


Today for writing we imagined if we each had a mini dragon appear in our bedrooms. We talked about what its name might be, where it came from, what it looks like and what we would do with it.

I slowly opened my eyes, there was a little, little dragon. It's name was marshmallow. It lived in a deep dark cave. I will have it as my pet. I touch his skin it felt like soft skin.
By Joss

I see creepy, sneaky eyes. Can you believe it?... a mini dragon. I always wanted a pet dragon. Hmmmm what should I name it?
Snow head that's what I should call it. I wonder where it lives? Maybe in a cave by the sea. I searched it up on the computer. I said "don't you live in a mountain?"
Then snow head whispered "yes I live in a mountain".
By Daniel

When I woke up there was a dragon. I said "am I dreaming?" But no it was real. The dragon was shiny everywhere and had wings like a bat.  I might call you Smokey. Then it talked in English. I screamed "aaaaaa!"
By Nga

Please let us know what you think of our writing and everything else we get up to :)!

3 comments:

  1. What amazing stories!!! We would love for you to come and share
    them with us... you are very good at creating pictures in our minds as we
    read!! Well done. Mrs G & the senior room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stories! What great imaginations they have.

    ReplyDelete